Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

TVXQ's Something MV


EEEH! EXCUSE ME I'M INCOHERENT RIGHT NOW!
SO SO SO SO GOOOOD. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I am not a music expert so I won't even give a review of the technical aspect of the song, but I've been humming the chorus since the trailer came out about a  week ago. I love it, and I can't even put my finger on what makes it soooo good. It's catchy, and it sounds different from what they've released in the past. But it's still so TVXQ!

I am totally blown away by YunHo's voice in this song OMG. I know he can sing, but in this song he really shines! The voices of these two blend so beautifully I just want to cry. My favorite boys are back and they're going to slay everyone okay. (Maybe, I don't know. Haha.) ChangMin looks so awkward around the girls but he just killllllls the song. And in the process, killing me. ILOVEYOU.

It's a very apt title song for their 7th album (or 10th year album! whichever works I guess), because it shows all their strengths as a duo. They take one genre and make it their own. That's what they've been good at these past ten years, and they continue to prove it. I can't wait to hear the whole album. I'll probably cry buckets once it drops in the market but I don't care.

What a great way to start the new year. Thank you SM for giving us a music video that exceeds our expectations. The costumes are so loud but I don't mind. I just can't wait to see the live performances of this song!

THE CHOREOGRAPHY! THE OUTFITS! THE HAIRSTYLE! THEIR VOICEEEEEES! EVERYTHINGGGG!

I'll probably die but who cares about that right now.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Let's watch this music video on repeat, shall we? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...