Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2013

A Very Merry Christmas



For the past ten years, my Christmas isn't complete without an Asian pop idol singing me some holiday tunes. This year, it's Tohoshinki's Very Merry Christmas that's making this season really merry.

I just finished eating Christmas Eve dinner with the family and opening all the gifts. Though I've been celebrating for over a week now (that's how we spend Christmas in the Philippines!), I still have a few more parties and dinners to attend. Hee. I do not want to look at the weighing scale after all these.

I do hope you're having a really nice holiday. Christmas Eve is always a quiet celebration in my family since there are only four of us. But it's always a nice one. And Christmas Day is FUN FUN FUN.

Have a merry Christmas, my dear readers. I just want you to know that I count you all as blessings. Every comment makes me happy, be it an agreement or a criticism. And if there are silent readers (I'll never know haha), I'm also very grateful to you. :)

Let's spread the holiday cheer around! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆



Of course, I can't let this post end without DBSK's Magic Castle!
It's the first of their many Christmas singles.
It has been 9 years since Magic Castle,
so pardon the awkward styling. Hee.

Love,
Janey

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...