It's been a while since the last Thursday Readings so I'm back for more! I've been bookmarking some interesting pieces I've read for the past few weeks. And thankfully this time, I've included articles outside Korean pop culture. (But not a lot! T_T) I guess I need to spend more time reading. Hehehe.
- Tit For Tat's Top Local Movies of 2013 - A list of favorite Filipino movies last year! It's a pretty comprehensive list that includes mainstream and indie movies. I am amazed with the amount of movies he manages to watch every year!
- Pop Reviews Now's DBSK - "Tense" - A pretty good review of DBSK's 7th album. Nicole has her biases, but she always gives objective reviews. This one is thorough in discussing each song, making the listening to the album a lot more meaningful.
- Dramafever's The Heirs Problem - A comics written by the wonderful Nichola from Mykoreanhusband.com. I can totally relate! Hahaha. Check out her blog, too. It's one of the most entertaining blogs I've come across in a long time.
- Beyond Hallyu's Motherly Love: The exploration of Motherhood in Reply 1994 - TvN's Reply 1994 boasts complex character explorations, and this article shows one example of how the drama breathes life to the cast. This reminds me that I have to write my own commentary on the series!
- A Splash of Inspiration's 2013 Women in K-Drama Awards Poll - An ode to all the wonderful women in Kdramaland. They definitely deserve more attention for being kickasses. :)
- Wordsofconfession's Horimiya - An in-depth review of the manga Horimiya! Last year, I got enamored with a handful of mangas, and Horimiya is one of them. It's wonderfully drawn and written. And I'm just so in love with Miyamura, okay.
- Dramafever's The 25 hottest photos from Men's Health's "Cool Guy Contest" - YOU'RE WELCOME.
Have a lovely week, everyone~ (❁´▽`❁)*✲ﾟ*