Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Thursday Readings: 2013 Movies, DBSK's Tense, Heirs, Abs, Abs, Abs, Etc.


Hey everyone! I hope you're having a ~daebak~ 2014 so far! Mine is going well, even though it started in quite a depressing note. But life goes on, so I must continue blogging. Because what else can a fangirl like me do with my time?

It's been a while since the last Thursday Readings so I'm back for more! I've been bookmarking some interesting pieces I've read for the past few weeks. And thankfully this time, I've included articles outside Korean pop culture. (But not a lot! T_T) I guess I need to spend more time reading. Hehehe.
That's it! I hope you find something that's worthy of reading. I'd love to discover more blogs! Feel free to leave links on articles you also find enjoyable. I'll make sure to drop by and read them.

Have a lovely week, everyone~ (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

Love,
Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...