Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Thursday Readings: Of Korean Kinship, Feminism, and KPOP Fandom Politics


December is always the busiest time of the year, but even before the new year starts I want to try something new. So this is an additional series in this blog, but I'm not yet sure if I'll do this weekly. But it's definitely something that I'll do to catch up with my readers and to also share some of the things I enjoyed reading.
As a consumer of anything Asian, I delight in reading feature articles that look deeper into it. They say that one shouldn't read too much into a drama and just watch for enjoyment's sake. But there's also the fun in analyzing it and looking past the obvious.

My list mostly composes of articles relating to Korean pop culture, and hopefully in the next Thursday Readings I can include more articles about other pop cultures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...