Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Upcoming 2013 Movies

I have way too many unwatched movies in my hard drive to be this excited to watch new ones. But when there are so many movies slated for release this year, I can't help but feel giddy! There are three movies that caught my eyes and I'll present them to you from my least to the most anticipated movie.

Hey, it's not always that I find the myself ranking things because I'm just so awful at ranking. One time, a reader asked me to rank my favorite actors and a month or so later, I still haven't.

I digress. Anyway, here are the movies!


It Takes a Man and a Woman

Here comes John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo's third movie a.k.a. the sequel to the sequel of A Very Special Love a.k.a. the movie in which Sarah's wig goes to the pit of hell. Seriously though, the first thing that would come to your mind when you watch the trailer isn't how excited you are for the third installment or how Laida and Miggy seem to have broken up. The first thing that you'd notice is how horrid Sarah's wig is. Third movie, third wig. Definitely the worst wig, too. I don't understand! Why does she have to wear a wig!

However, I think I'll still watch this because it's a John Lloyd movie and I watch all John Lloyd movies. Sarah as Laida is still silly which I like but I suffer through secondhand embarrassment for her and it's only the trailer. It's really intriguing how they are already broken up in this movie since in the previous movie, You Changed My Life, they were fine in the end.

This movie premieres on March 30.

--

These girls are ready to kick some ass!
Joseon Trio of Beauties

Korea is in trouble and we need some ass-kicking beauties to save the day.

Here comes another movie that convinces me that I want to be Ha JiWon. She's gearing up to be THE female action star of Korea and she fits the role quite well. This time, Brown Eyed Girl's Gain and Kang YeWon are with her to form the trio of kickass girl that will be the hero of Joseon Dynasty. I cannot wait to devour this movie.

This is the first time that I'll see Gain act and I'm a bit scared? I don't know, I like her a lot, especially after watching her stint on We Got Married. But she's acting next to Ha JiWon and Kang YeWon, whom I love in Ghost Sweepers, so Gain really needs to prove herself in this one! But I won't worry a bit.


--


Pee Mak Phra Khanong

Tell me you still don't want to see the movie after watching the trailer! Besides being the latest Mario Maurer film, it's a horror-comedy movie and I'll watch anything in that genre. Let's just say that it's my guilty pleasure.

It's a parody of a Thai folktale about how a wife and her child die while the husband is off to war. The wife and child turn into ghosts, and when the husband comes backs he doesn't believe that they're already ghosts. But in the trailer you don't see the child? Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I'd spend more time getting scared than actually laughing. It's more horror than comedy to me!

But you see, the main reason why I want to watch this is because it's from GTH! But really, I noticed that my top 5 Thai movies are GTH films. I have yet to watch a movie from them that I do not like. It's like it's already an assurance that this movie will hit the right note for me.

So yes, I'll definitely watch this one!

The cast of Pee Mak. So cute.
--

That is all. I am currently watching Suddenly It's Magic. Mario is so cute in this movie, and Erich is proving more and more why I do not like her. That is all. Have a happy weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...